Our AKS Group of Institutions was started in the year of 2001 with full of our Chairman's hard work & also our helping mind of others. Our chairman was got the Doctorate in the field of naturopathy and yoga therapy in the year 2002. In the same Year he was started a Clinical centre. May 2003 he was stared the AKS College Of Paramedical Science and Research centre for the reason of giving a good and best education to all.
On March 2004 he was Started AKS Teacher training institutions for the purpose elaborate our educational service.In January 2005 he was started RK. Trust, under this trust we done several free courses and various different schemes. He did those schemes with his affection mind in education and also gives the good and valuable education with out partiality. He was not stopped his helping mind for poor people.
All the time his mind was thinking about, to create a revolution in the Computer Field. So he was started the AKS Computer centre in the year of 2006.In the may 2007, he was started AKS Hotel Management & catering Technology with a several schemes and with various facilities. In the past Six year large number of students got good education and bright full features through our courses and other facilities. In first time in cuddalore, our AKS Group of institutions giving ISO 9001:2000 Certificate.
Only AKS Group of Institutions was giving the free spoken English, Yoga, Meditation, bus pass, Insurance and free computer courses etc., for the all the students those who are studying in our college for one year courses. At this running year our institution are started various benefited schemes for all of our students and also out sitters. Free counseling, placement Cell, and franchisee through out An India etc., all of this runs under only the blessing of the people.
The Very large network of Centres will facilitate aspirants to get quality Computer Teaching Courses, Paramedical Course, and all other Technical and job Oriented Courses from a Government of India Organization approved even in remote Places at affordable cost. Further ,working groups will have access to Continuing education at their very doorsteps With the Wide network of AKS Group of Institutions Centres.
At the head office Level, AKS Group of institution has a Placement, to help the Participants for all, online certificate verification . Also on Special request AKS Group of Institutions . Conduct more & more Personality Development, Seminars etc,.......
The Faculty at all Centres is Well Trained & Qualified and Selected With the Lot of Tests.
Faculty Orientation Programmes & Courses Orientation Programmes are also Conducted at least twice in a month to facilitate the Faculty to update their skills and knowledge.
Well qualified & Experienced Persons in their respective fields for Carefully design the Course syllabus & all the Materials foe all the Courses. Principles of educational Psychology and teaching methodology were prudently followed in designing all Course ware.
All Franchisee Centres are well equipped with Computers & Software Setup and infrastructure facilities like good location, easy access Sufficient space for Class rooms & Labs etc,.........
A System of regular Feedback and brainstorming Sessions with the Participants / Students for each of the Programs / Courses to strive for Continuous improvement in the activities and achieve excellence..
- To provide vocational training to school leavers, existing workers, ITI graduates, etc., to improve their employability by optimally utilizing the infrastructure available in Govt., private institutions and the Industry. Existing skills of the persons can also be tested and certified under this scheme.
- To build capacity in the area of development of competency standards, course curricula, learning material and assessment standards in the country.
PUBLIC VOCATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM (PVTP)
- Identification of minimum skills set, which is sufficient to get an employment in the labour market.
- It allows skill upgradation, multi skill set, multi entry and exit, vertical mobility and lifelong learning opportunities in a flexible manner.
- It also allows recognition of prior learning (certification of skills acquired informally) effectively.
- The modules in the PVTP sector, when grouped together could lead to a qualification equivalent to National Trade Certificate or higher.
- Courses could be available from level 1 to level 3 in different vocations depending upon the need of the employer organizations.
- The main objective of the scheme is to provide employable skills to school leavers, existing workers, ITI graduates, etc. Existing skills of the persons can also be tested and certified under this scheme.
- Priority will be given to covering those above the age of 14 years who have been or withdrawn as child labour to enable them to learn employable skills in order to get gainful employment.
- Corporate member of NATIONAL SAFETY COUNCIL OF INDIA
- Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN).(SDKT&SVET)
CURRENT INDIAN SKILL SCENARIO
- 64.8% of India’s population would be in the working age of 15-64 year up 2026, up from 62.9% in 2006. As the world population ages, India has the advantage of the demographic dividend. This demographic advantage that we enjoy – coupled with the prospect of global shortages in skilled labour – means that the country could be supplying skills to the world.
- Of the 7.5 Crore jobs that will be created in the next 5 years, 75% (5.63 Crore) of them will require skills training. To achieve the 5 year goal, we need the capacity to train 1Crore/pa but the current vocational training capacity in India is 31 Lakhs/pa. A significant shortage that has led to the importing of labour.
AKS GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS MISSION
- To have 500 million skilled technicians by the year 2020.
- To aid in achieving our targeted growth in our country economy.
- To aid in becoming one-fourth of the world technical workforce.
- To increase the skilled workforce from 5% to about 50%.
- To have the surplus 4.7 crore working age people being converted into technicians.
- To aid in increasing the percentage of literacy and limited literacy of the workforce of 39.7 crore in which almost 67% is either illiterate or suffers from limited literacy level.
- To ensure that the workforce remains on the cutting edge of the technology revolution.
- To obliterate the gender and rural-urban divides in acquiring skill development.
- To utilize the available resources such as educational institutions and centers with public sector participation for skill development.
STUDENTS AT TRAINING
Possession of proper attitudes is one of the most important attributes of a competent person. Without proper attitudes, the performance of a person gets adversely affected. Hence, systematic efforts will be made to develop attitudes during the training programme.
The trainees deal with men, materials and machines. They handle sophisticated tools and instruments.
Positive attitudes have to be developed in the trainees by properly guiding them and setting up examples of good attitudes by demonstrated behaviors and by the environment provided during training.
|$. Safety consciousness and safe working practices
$. Punctuality, discipline and honesty
$. Respect for rules and regulations
$. Positive attitude and behavior
$. Concern for environment and waste disposal
$. Better usage of English language/Vernacular
$. Presentation skills
$. Resume preparation
$. Interview facing techniques
$. Ability to bear stress
$. Cordial relationship and Cooperation with co-workers and team Work
$. Ability for planning, organizing and coordinating
$. Creative thinking, problem solving and decision-making
|$. Care of equipment and tools
$. Concern for quality
$. Concern for health and hygiene
$. Responsibility and accountability
$. Learn continuously
$. Communication skills
$. Self management
$. GD participation/facing techniques
The training methods to be used should be appropriate to the development of competencies. The focus of the programme is on “performing” and not on “Knowing”. Lecturing will be restricted to the minimum necessary and emphasis to be given for learning through active participation and involvement.
The training methods will be individual centered to make each person a competent one. Opportunities for individual work will be provided. The learning process will be continuously monitored and feedback will be provided on individual basis.
Demonstrations using different models, audio visual aids and equipment will be used intensively.
AKS will appoint Examine person to assess the competencies of the trained persons. The Examine person will be an independent person, which will not be involved in conducting the training programme. This, in turn, will ensure quality of training and credibility of the scheme. Keeping in view, the target of providing training/testing of one million persons through out the country and to avoid monopoly, more than one Examine person will be appointed for a sector or an area.
CertificateSuccessful persons will be awarded competency-based certificates issued by AKS GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS